Sunday, January 20, 2008

Perhaps, a Blog will take time to catch on?

Hi Guys,
I have been thinking about this blog and perhaps people don't know what this maybe all about. Its really just to help communicate, and used as a tool for me to field neighbors thoughts and expectations of what we can do around Amston for alot of fun. Fun needs to be our middle name. With so many things in life so demanding, how about something we all can come home too, and look forward to the next ALIA Function. Some new thoughts came to me, as I was talking to a neighbor and learning some of the experiences from the past on the lake, I learned about a women named Gert Toth, who was a key participant in ALIA. I learned she loved BINGO, lets have a GERT TOTH ALIA FUND RAISER BINGO NIGHT, and perhaps start up a BINGO night once a month for FUN! Have snacks, sell our next event, promote our lake, get some donations for future events and so on.Its a win, win situation. I would love some input on this.
Other thoughts I was coming up with, work out nights at the club house, maybe some Ti Bo or Aerobics some Bow Flex training and invite your neighbor to a exercise session, maybe even a weight lost weigh in as well. And most of all, having fun with it, lets make it fun and not a chore to exercise!!
Just some thoughts, feel free to respond to me through email or comment right here, don't be shy!
Have a great week everyone and stay warm!!
Drew

No comments: