Monday, January 14, 2008

Here Comes Winter Lets Think about Summer

A few ideas as winter comes beating down upon us again. I was thinking of looking into having Movie Nights during the summer on Wed Nights, possibly an open mic night thrown in there every other Friday, and I am also working with some local artists to put together art workshops in our Club House. I am also thinking of putting together an Art activity for kids this summer at the Club House in the afternoons.

I wish there were a way we could get some sort of electrical panel set up for the Main Beach and for the Corner Lot. It would make it a whole lot easier than generators. Maybe this can be brought to the board or I can look for at least an estimate of how much it would be. I know the bands need electricity for Lake Day, why not make something permanent. We can charge a small admission to offset any electric expenses. Just some thoughts. Anybody have an ideas, please pass them on.

I cant believe I have to drive to Tolland in this snow, my first day back to work since Dec 21st, its a Happy Day!

Take Care and talk to you soon.

Drew

No comments: