Sunday, January 13, 2008

Living on Amson Lake

Hi Everyone,
Something has just come over me and I decide to start this blog about living on Amston Lake in Connecticut. I moved here with my wonderful fiance nearly 4 years ago, and its truly been the most beautiful place I have ever lived.
I am trying to get involved with the Lake Association, and I am on the Board of Directors for the Lake Improvement Committee. My title of Director of Community Relations came with my involvement, and its a position I really look forward too, and would love to get local input on activities, events and social gatherings we can offer as a community and plainly to have a fun active lake association.
I started this blog hoping to get feedback, and to contact people in the area, post concerns of our community, and to have fun. I thought it would be neat to post classifieds, and services that our neighbors in the our lake district can provide. Please feel free to join me with your comments and ideas of what you would like to see in the years to come, and please let me know if I can assist in anyway to help plan your Club House Functions and Events.
Hoping everyone had a Great Holiday Season and Splendid New Year
2008 is going to be GREAT!
Talk to you soon Drew

No comments: